Want a Free Movie? Link Your Amazon and Twitter Accounts.
Amazon, Tribeca Films, and American Express want to give you $6 for a movie rental on Amazon Video.
The Fine Print
Welcome! Please follow these steps to get your $6 credit towards a Tribeca Film rental.
Click the button below and you will:
Connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts. (If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to do so).
Automatically follow @amazonvideo and @americanexpress. The message “I just got a $6 credit for a free #TribecaFest movie rental at @amazonvideo from @AmericanExpress. Get yours http://amzn.to/f1skLD” will be automatically tweeted from your Twitter account.
After completing these steps successfully, browse for a movie rental at the Amazon Instant Video Tribeca Film Festival store, select a title, and then click the “Rent” button.
• Although the price shown on the “Rent” button will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
• After your purchase, you can confirm that the credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
• To receive this offer, you must click the button above to follow Amazon Instant Video and American Express on Twitter and automatically re-tweet the above message between April 20, 2011, at 12:00 AM PST and May 1, 2011, at 11:59 PM PST.
• Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.com customer.
• Other restrictions apply.
The major restriction is the types of movies you can rent. But still a free movie is a free movie, and hey you never know what movie you’ll like. If you don’t want to feel like a corporate whore I understand, but I’m going to be promptly taking @AmericanExpress off my follower list when I’m done watching the film.