Casual Gamers, It’s back! :UPDATED:
I think everyone has been bored to a point where they played a couple of rounds of Bejeweled to kill a couple of minutes, but then spend an hour playing instead. You know what I’m talking about, you got one hand propping up your slumped over face as you absentmindedly spend a couple of ours lining up things into groupings of three in a never ending quest to just beat your last score. I know I’ve been there many times before.
So, without further ado, I’m letting you know that now you can get the latest and greatest Bejeweled 3 coming on on December, 7th for somewhere in the realm of $20 at the PopCap.com or other portals. Not a bad price if you ask me, and honestly, it’s a nice fall back game to have when you need a good time waster.
Here is a trailer to watch also!
New and expanded features in Bejeweled 3 will include:
– Classic: Play the most popular puzzle game of the century, with powerful new gems and new ultra-smooth gameplay
– Quest: Journey through 40 magical puzzles in this multifaceted Bejeweled challenge!
– Zen: Personalize your experience with ambient sounds and binaural beats — a revolutionary new way to relax!
– Lightning: Charge up with a heart-pounding, beat-the-clock bout of gem-blasting fun!
– Secret Games: Unlock 4 all-new games including Butterflies and Ice Storm
– Badges: Earn up to 65 badges to prove your skills
– High-definition graphics and high-fidelity audio: Bejeweled is now more dazzling than ever before!
– Ultra-smooth gameplay: Make multiple matches while new gems fall into place
“The challenge in creating a new version of Bejeweled is to innovate and keep it fresh and exciting without losing touch with the game-play that millions of people love. So we’re very careful when we make changes to the core game, which is why it can take so long!” said Jason Kapalka, co-founder and chief creative officer at PopCap and co-creator of Bejeweled. “We’ve worked hard to make sure Bejeweled 3 retains the classic appeal of the earlier games while bringing a host of exciting new features to the table.”