Holy hell MediaWhores, what’s that I see on the horizon? It’s a new episode of the Red-Light Roundtable! You mean to tell me that these guys have finally gotten their A-Game together and are actually making weekly deadlines? Daaaaaaaaaamn! The world has gone completely bananas then.
Well it’s true, we’re back again this fine Monday morning with a brand new, 5th episode in a row podcast to help your Monday feel a little less like work. We had a completely full panel this week, with the exception of Ryan being gone with the flu who was subsequently replaced by one of MediaWhoreNetwork’s most outstanding readers and supporters, Chanh Tang. Oh yeah, we also had that CAH-RAY-ZEE Evan back with us this episode, he’s a good guy to bring onto the show.
This week we covered the following topics:
- LOSTCHAT – Sayid is a better bad-guy than a good-guy
- OLYMPICSCHAT – Men’s hockey, and the zamboni stealing Women’s hockey team
- Valve and Portal 2 – Will Gordon Freeman ever come back? Is Portal 2 absolutely necessary?
- Bargain Game Deals – Disgaea 3, Brutal Legend, and a few others have hit the $20 mark
- Final Fantasy XIII – We can’t effing wait! Also we talk about our favorites in the series
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 – Guess what, not worth $60
- Megaman 10 – Capcom plays nice this time around
- Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland – I went to see it
- Brooklyn’s Finest – Nobody cares about Training Day 2
- Our favorite Kid’s Movies from when we all grew up
We also were riding a Robot Unicorn Attack high this episode if you couldn’t tell already, but we’re giving the Adult Swim flash game an 11/10 just for the Erasure song that we can’t seem to get out of our heads, and if we did our jobs correctly, neither can you. Expect a bit of a bonus episode this week because we honestly didn’t get down to the business of recording the show until about an hour of just fucking around on Skype, so keep an eye open for that.
First time listeners, don’t fret. You can always get in touch with us panelists and members of the staff in a multitude of ways. First, there’s the email address RLR@MediaWhoreNetwork.com. Second, you can always join the forum by clicking the ‘forum’ button at the top of the site. Third, you can simply leave a comment here on the story. Fourth, you can always find most of the panel sitting in the IRC room for most of our workdays, you can get there too by clicking the mibbit button on the sidebar. Finally, we are in dire need of feedback on iTunes…so we’d always like to hear what you all think of the show.
We hope that you enjoy listening to the show as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together. The bonus episode will be up sometime this week, but if we don’t see you then, join us next week for another action packed episode of the Red-Light Roundtable.
Subscribe via iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!