This week’s episode of The Red-Light Roundtable almost didn’t happen. That’s right, we almost didn’t have an episode ready for you this morning…well I should say that I nearly fucked everything up.
Between me having perhaps the worst work weekend in a long time and the ‘troubles’ we had this episode, I was sweating bullets as to whether or not this episode was going to make it online this morning.
I’m certainly glad that it did though, we had a great time…besides the fact that the show recording dragged on for almost 3 hours (thank you work!).
For this week we had the normal five-manner plus Greg show up on the panel, but about mid-show we lost Brad to Mr. Sandman. It’s alright though, Tim more than enough makes up for any discrepancy.
- Super Street Fighter IV Chat
- King of Fighters XIII Chat
- Tim & Chaos Rings for iPhone
- Wii’s Classic Controller
- Left 4 Dead 2 – The Passing
- Fallout MMO, will it be FPS?
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Chat
- The Backup Plan, or does J-Lo still have ass insurance?
- Date Night – Loved it
- The Losers – Meh?!?
- Nightmare on Elm Street – Still meh?
- Lostchat – Cleh, Boats, and Doublecrosses
- V-Chat – Man, fuck this show
- Southpark – Pissed off Muslims
- Tim & Eric – Handsome Battle
- Hulu and it’s planned pay service
- Site News
- Gizmodo and the iPhone 4th Gen
- An interview with Greg about being a houseguest at my house
The opening track this week is Adele’s “Chasing Pavements” and the closing track is God Forbid’s “End of the World”, there’s no music bed this time around due to the time crunch I was feeling this episode.
Get in touch with your favorite whores and continue the discussion elsewhere!
If those aren’t enough options for you, there’s aways the comments section of this post if you’re listening on the site, and we always welcome feedback from our iTunes listeners. So, in other words, we’re dying to hear what you all think of the show.
We hope that you enjoy listening to the show as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together. Please join us again next week for another action packed episode of the Red-Light Roundtable!
Subscribe via iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!