Hey there MediaWhores, it’s Thursday, and you know what that means? Probably not because you’re not a panelist on the show, but it’s the night that we record our podcast, The Red-Light Roundtable! If you’re a fan of the show, you’ve probably already clicked through to the content, but even if you’re not, you should anyways because we just might be discussing something that interests you.
As always, most of the hour+ that we’ll be sharing with each other will be broken down into our three favorite topics, I only hope we have enough time to discuss it all!
- Lostchat – Best episode this season?
- Vchat – Worst episode yet?
- South Park – “You have 0 friends”
- Date Night (4/9)- Anyone going on Friday?
- Kick-Ass (4/16)
- Dinner for Schmucks – Carell and Galifianakis in one movie
- Clash of the Titans – rant (not a good one either)
- Human Centipede – EWWW
- Alien vs Ninja – Best concept ever
- Samurai Shodown Sen – Tim’s review
- King of Fighters XIII – Mai is back!
- Super Street Fighter IV – We Fap
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 – Rumor
- Our Worst Fighting Games
- Alan Wake – Goes Gold
- The $40M Natal Game
- Splinter Cell: Conviction – Next Week
- Xbox 360 Allowing USB Memory
The panel will be the usual fab-five…but tonight we’ll have two, maybe three guest panelists on the show, bringing the total up to possibly eight?!? WOW
So if you have any questions or shout outs that you’d like to hear on the show this Monday when we release it, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below, or if that’s not good enough, there’s always our email RLR@MediaWhoreNetwork.com. Until then, expect the episode to be released this Monday early in the morning! Go Go MediaWhores!