RLR #25 – Cockmeat Sammiches
Hey whores, it’s Monday and we have yet another new episode of the Red-Light Roundtable. This week we talk about all sorts of topics including what’s new in TV, the game’s we’ve been playing, and some tech talk near the end. I’m excited, we’ve got this format down to a science. I mean, a third episode in a row?!? Wow, I don’t think we’ve ever done that since the inception of the site!
This week’s panel consisted of yours truly, Brad, Jermaine, Ryan, but we also had not only one, but two special guests joining us for the discussion. New to RLR we had Tim Garza (aka Cronosblade), who will probably become quite a regular for the show thanks to his smarty pants…and we had our reigning champ Evan make an appearance this week.
- Winter Olympics Chat – We love the olympics now
- Lost Chat – Spoilers abound and Ryan finally joins us watching the show
- Evil Locke FTW
- Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce – if you’re a DW fan, get it
- Alien Vs Predator – Evan’s seal of approval
- Dante’s Inferno – Still a rental
- Mount & Blade – Evan & Brad fight
- “Hey Brad…Anime” – BURRRRN
- Tits – Don’t equal a purchase
- Bioshock – Both sides of a coin, shitty and quite good
- Scary Games – We discuss our favorites
- Shutter Island – Wickerman remake?
- Twilight Chat – We can’t wait for the next movies
- iPad – We hate on it, I still want it
- Buzz – FUCK BUZZ
Don’t forget that you can always get in touch with us through our facebook page, through email RLR@MEDIAWHORENETWORK.COM, and through comments. We just enjoy getting together for an hour or so each week to talk about these things and allow you to be the fly on the wall. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode, catch you again next Monday with another FRESH episode of the Red-Light Roundtable.
[gplayer href=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/watchplayread.com/episodes/RLR100218.mp3″]Cockmeat Sammiches[/gplayer]
Subscribe via iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!