RLR #44 – Brad, Do You Have Anything?
Hey everyone, it’s finally Friday again! You know what that means? Yep, a whole long ass weekend celebrating this country’s independence and of course…a new episode of the Red-Light Roundtable!
Hoooo boy do we have a treat for you this week. We had a super special guest who I see becoming a permanent facet of the WPR community at some point in the future…this guest is already Internet famous in my mind, but he decided to come down from the mountain to join the rest of us knuckle-draggers on our show.
The special guest? Oh none other than Jamie Jordan from too numerous podcasts to list, but his most known ones are BritPod and Gaming Uncensored. He added to this week’s discussion like no other has in the past due to his particular views on certain videogame topics.
The panel you are stuck listening to this week (besides Jamie) featured the entire panel, minus Tim, who got stuck at work as we started recording. So to sum it up you’ve got me, Brad, Ryan, Evan, and Jermaine all foaming at the mouth waiting for the chance to discuss the following topics:
- Jermaine and the iPhone 4 antenna issues
- The Last Airbender – Proving critics are beyond help
- On-Live – Does anyone care or doomed to fail?
- Transformers: War For Cybertron – $60/$60?
- WoW Cataclysm – Beta
- Runic Games’s Torchlight MMO – Fap
- Portal 2 teasers – “Thermal Discouragement Beam”
- The Silver Lining – Release date, review next week
- PS3 is FINALLY making Sony some cash
- Motion controls and the core gamer
- Gaming companies ignoring the untapped disabled market
- What’s got your attention this week?
- Closing question: What’s one myth you’d like to dispel about yourself?
This show’s opening track is Death in Vegas’s “Dirt”, off of their album Dead Elvis, and the closing track is one of the most rocking tracks off of Coheed & Cambria’s latest album “Guns of Summer” can be found on Year of the Black Rainbow. Go NOW to iTunes or Amazon and support these artists if you’ve enjoyed their songs.
If those aren’t enough options for you, there’s aways the comments section of this post if you’re listening on the site, and we always welcome feedback from our iTunes listeners. So, in other words, we’re dying to hear what you all think of the show. We hope that you enjoy listening to the show as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together. Please join us again next week for another action packed episode of the Red-Light Roundtable!
[gplayer href=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/watchplayread.com/episodes/RLR100701.mp3″]RLR #44 – Brad, Do You Have Anything?[/gplayer]