Hey everyone! Monday means one thing, and one thing alone to me…a new episode of RLR for you all to enjoy. This one is a whopper, nearly 100 minutes of your favorite panelists discussing topics and getting all retro on your asses.
Your panel for this week includes yours truly, Ryan, Jerrmaine, Brad, and Evan. No Greg, and no Tim again, this is what, week number 3 without either of our Texan panelists?
This was our agenda for this week, just to entice you:
- Ubisoft teasing AC3 – They suck at it
- R.I.P Rue McClanahan, King Koopa, and Gary Coleman
- Marvel movie costumes – our impressions
- Scott Pilgrim movie – fapfapfap
- Robot Unicorn Attack on iPhone – worth it!
- Sir Patrick Stewart – you’d better call him sir, damnit
- Thundercats remake on Cartoon Network in 2011
- AT&T drops unlimited data
- Earthworm Jim HD – 4 player co-op confuses us
- Hulu on consoles – better be free
- Valve @ E3 – what will they show?
- Warren the Ape – holy shit
- TMNT + Platinum Sands = Michael Bay painted green
- What now defunct game company that you wish were still around?
- Xopher – Origin Systems
- Jermaine – Rare
- Brad – Sierra
- Ryan – Working Designs
- Evan – Ion Storm
RLR MAIN TOPIC
The opening track this week is The Crystal Method vs Filter “Can’t You Trip Like I Do” from the best movie soundtrack in a long time Spawn: The Album, and the closing track is an old favorite of the RLR panel, Faunts “M4 Part 2″ from the Mass Effect OST. Go to iTunes or Amazon and support these artists if you enjoyed the music we used.
Get in touch with your favorite panelists and continue the discussion elsewhere!
If those aren’t enough options for you, there’s aways the comments section of this post if you’re listening on the site, and we always welcome feedback from our iTunes listeners. So, in other words, we’re dying to hear what you all think of the show. We hope that you enjoy listening to the show as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together. Please join us again next week for another action packed episode of the Red-Light Roundtable!