PSN will be down for possibly a “full day or two.”
Here we go again. PSN is down and ruining people’s lives everywhere I’m sure. Sony is investigating the cause of the outage and so far, there are no answers. We will keep you updated as news comes, but don’t sit around holding your breath. That’s not good for you. Hope you didn’t have anything fun planned that involved playing online with your PS3, because your day (or two) may very well be ruined. Last time PSN was down, I gave you a list of things to do while you wait for it to come back online. Today, I am going to give you a new list. It will be better.
These things will make you forget about playing online with your PS3 and hopefully make you remember that life is good even without online gaming.
- Depending on the weather in your area, just grab chairs, place them in the sun, get some close friends, turn on some music, get some beer and soda, relax, soak in the sun, and enjoy the company of good friends.
- If you are in an area with crappy weather, go out for a nice meal. Get something you don’t usually get, and then steal a fork or two.
- Clear off that crappy music you have on your iPod, Zune, or whatever mp3 playing device you own. You know… those songs you never listen to. They’re taking up space and they irritate you enough to skip them every time.
- Invite friends over to your house and have the scene in Silence of the Lambs, where Buffalo Bill is dancing like a “lady,” paused on your TV and start putting lipstick on to frighten them (this only works if you are a man). Good fun!
- Slap a random person next to you and see what happens.
- Make one of those giant sandwiches they have in old WB cartoons.
- Learn to play a musical instrument. If you already know how to play one, learn a new one.
- Make your own list of things to do and tell me how much better it is than mine.
Anyway, you’ll survive the outage. I know you can do it.