Manly Drink for Men: The Cromsmopolitan
Ladies and ladymen, I give you The Cromsmopolitan, the only shot served in a bucket.
- A bottle of Absinthe stolen from a French abbey in 1895
- A mason jar filled with shoddily made, blindness inducing moonshine
- Bull Semen (for virility)
- A tequila worm taken from the stomach of Pancho Villa during his autopsy
- Adrenochrome (made from the adrenal gland of a live human)
- A shot of grenadine (what? Grenadine is in lots of manly drinks… like… Shut up!)
- A bottle of Jack Daniels (one of the foulest substances known to man)
- Stem cells
- Wedge of lime
The proper procedure for taking a shot of Cromsmopolitan is to take the wedge of lime, squeeze it into your open eye, then pour the shot over the arching back of a nubile slave girl who was formerly an ethiopian princess.