Celebrity status can be yours in Korea for $25 an hour
Have you ever wished that your career could be playing games professionally? Well now thanks to this Craiglist advertisement that dream could become a reality, well only if your a Starcraft player. For $25 an hour you could be learning:
- Micro management (unit management)
- Macro management (unit production and economy)
- Map specific strategies
- Basic and Advanced strategies and build orders for all three races.
- In-game bugs to be used to your advantage such as unit stack, stop lurkers, etc.
- Counter strategies and perfect attack timings.
- Learn Korean lingo, like “chobo” “gosu” “ww” etc
- Basic Korean to communicate with Koreans on battle.net
- Unit details, their size and their pros/cons against other units
There’s also the chance of fortune and fame in Korea, and who wouldn’t want to be famous in Korea? I’m surprised I haven’t heard of my of these so called professional gamers hiring themselves to improve train the masses, maybe now that one person has started offering their services the others will begin to follow.