A Lincoln to the Past Podcast: Episode 11
Look at us, we’re keeping this shindig weekly! Here is a little more than 35 minutes for your listening pleasure. So sit “Cris Cross Applesauce” as Lincoln would say and enjoy another crazy episode of our podcast.
Our first Sponsored podcast thanks to Doghouse Systems! Go check out the incredibly awesome computers that Doghouse Systems make, and when you’re done your order, put WPR in as the coupon code and get Double the Memory on your purchase! These machines are beasts and they’ll handle anything you throw at them. Just check ’em out.
- This week we talked about super important things:
- Cheese Pizza
- NFL (He’s not happy with the Packers)
- Yodeling Music is effective against Aliens if they like to dance
- Prep and Landing is back! (kinda)
- Lilo and Stitch TV Show
- Listener Questions! Some from other kids for Lincoln. Wait, every question was for Lincoln, I see how it is.
- And as you can tell at the end, Lincoln just wanted to play Nintendo after podcasting, which we did, Super Mario FTW.
Plus a bunch of random things that Lincoln pulled out of nowhere to talk about. We had fun recording this episode, and as this continues to be our “thing” I can’t help but smile at how well it’s been progressing. If you guys ever have anything you think we should be talking about, just let me know, I’m always open for suggestions if it’s reasonable.
Give us a listen, leave some comments for us here if you have questions you want to ask us for the next recording you can email me also with this in the subject line Lincoln to the Past
Intro song by: Evan Burkey
NOW IN THE iTUNES STORE FOR FREE! Give us a rating, preferably a high one, if you don’t, you’ll make Lincoln cry. Do you want to make him cry? I didn’t think so.
If you can’t get the player to work, or if you just want to download a copy of the show to your computer the old fashioned way, RIGHT CLICK ME and open in new tab or click ‘save as’.